You are about to submit a 2023 application for the January 1 - June 30 tax credit opportunity. The limits in effect are as follows:
- Individual Filer – up to $5,000
- Married Filing Separately – up to $5,000
- Married Filing Jointly – up to $10,000
- Individual Owner of S-Corp, LLC, or Partnership (Pass-Through Entity) NOT paying tax at entity level – up to $10,000
- C Corporation, Trust, or Pass-Through Entity electing to pay tax at entity level – up to 75% of Georgia Tax Liability
Your request will be submitted to the Georgia DOR in the order in which it is received by HEART beginning on the first business day of January 2023. On July 1, contribution limits are removed. Georgia HEART will provide information on submitting applications for that timeframe in the spring of 2023, if there are tax credits remaining.
Select 'Returning' or 'First Time' Donor to continue.